Friday, June 22, 2012

I'll be with you....




May first when I first dreamt of you
Since then I can't stop thinking of you
Suddenly I was captivated by you
Hoping that one day I'll be with you.

But at the depths of my soul I'm asking God
Why oh why Lord? This is so sudden...
Without seeing each other for fourteen years
Now, is this really happening to me?

I didn't imagine that this day will come
Day that my heart to beat so fast again
Whenever I see you in my screen
I can't help but smile and say a little prayer.

Yes, we oceans and mountains apart.
But you already catch my heart.
Is it possible that we'll see face to face one day?
That, I surrender it all to God who is in control.

Yes! I do believe in miracles
I believe that on that special day
We will see each other
God is working out and I'm so excited!

Higher are His ways than our ways
I know God is working in my heart and same as yours
Everything will be beautiful in His time
And when that perfect day comes I'll be saying to you...

Yes! I'm here and be with you for the rest of my life.






(This poem is an original composition of my friend Rhena)

No comments:

Post a Comment