Saturday, June 2, 2012

Disoriented Me

It's not the supper, it's not the "night care" nor the prayer. If there's something I missed last night was to prepare myself for today's activities. As a result:
            1. I woke up at 0530, was supposed to iron my uniform when I realized I'm off
                duty.
            2. At 1130 still in lethargy, arose by a cry of a cat sounding like a baby (scary).
            3. Went directly to the kitchen to prepare my "brunch".
            4. Went back to my bedroom 'cause I forgot to do my morning care.
            5. Back to the kitchen to found out the kettle is burning 'cause it's out of water.
            6. 1220 my viand is ready but the rice pot is empty.
            7. Went outside to shrug off the jinx in me when I saw this still running: 
            
               I guess it's not only me who is disoriented today...might as well the gardener.
             8. Prepared myself to bake muffins when I found out I run out of baking cups.
             9. I forgot to drink my coffee :(
Amazingly I didn't forget to watch Eat Bulaga! In a way it brought me back to my function.
Anyway, whichever side of the bed you woke up always find something to get you back in track for everyday is a beautiful thing that God made for us to cherish. Have a great day!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment