Sunday, November 11, 2012

11/11/12

               Compelled by time and experiences, I believe am tougher and stronger. For so long and with so much pride I convinced myself that it was a good thing until today. Today's incident perhaps is just a channel of showing how benumb I am. What I thought I was stung me when my friend and I were drawn into a situation where no one would think it would happen. She's not really good in hiding her feelings while I was so surprised how I withstand the situation.
               How long have I been living like this? When did I stop appreciating things around me? How long I am living in this bubble? All I know is I mastered to hold my tears. Does it also mean I already stop caring and loving? I think I just overrated what does carefree means.             
               Memories of what I used to be kept surging on my mind. I remembered those times where I was overloaded with affection. Those days where I cried over petty stuffs, where I used to make a big deal over small things. How I appreciated daily small talks with friends. Moments where handkerchiefs were one of my bestfriends (I can't even imagined how I survived every single day without crying). Suddenly I just missed the old me, the feeble me.
                Things happens when we least expected but lessons should be learned.
             
               

No comments:

Post a Comment