Thursday, May 31, 2012




THE PRAYER


Today I thank with joy
For the world's beauty I can enjoy
On bended knee I pray,
That You'll grant my heart serenity.

For all the blessings I praise Thee
For all the sins pardon me
For all the trials I surrender all
All my praises I lift it up proud and tall.

As the day goes I ask Your Holy name
To bless this thought in vain
So I may discern good from evil
And act according to Your will. 

Let this tongue speak only the truth
Utter words that lift one's spirit
Cursing would be nowhere to entertain
And not to use Your name in vain.

Bless these eyes so I may see
Amazing things You have prepared for me
Teach me to look forward with positivity
And not to dwell on the past's negativity.

Provide this heart all the love and goodness
So I can share Your word with gladness
Judgement and jealousy wouldn't be an ease
Hope by these, the world be at peace.

Make this pair of hands an instrument
To touch and lightens anyone's ailment
Not to cause any burden or pain
Nor use its power for position or greed.

Guide these feet not to run away
Rather to humble thyself for responsibility
Without hesitation "kicks out" his brother's trespasses
And together they'll walk to Your righteousness. 

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment